Project Pan?

8:03 AM

I own way too many lipsticks! Almost every time I visit Walgreens, out comes my card and there goes my money. I seriously need to start saving! So, I am starting Project Pan! I will be basing my project off of deavalence's blog: http://deavalence.blogspot.com/2015/03/my-project-pan-rules.html So, all credit to them! Feel free to start your own project pan.

1. Makeup I Own!
p.s. eye-shadow palettes will be counted per pan
Face Powder: 3
Foundation: 2
Face Primer : 3
Eye Primer/ Base : 4
Concealers : 4
Blushes: 6

Bronzer/ Highlight: 5
Lip Liners: 5

Lip Gloss: 3
Lip (stick, stain, liquid etc): Over 30!
Mascaras: 2
Eyeliners: 9
Eyeshadows: 65
Glitters/ Shimmer: 5

2. Products I Want to Finish!
-2 lip products
-1 concealer
-1 blush
-1/2 bronzer
-4 eye-shadows OR 1 complete palette/quad/trio
-1 liquid eyeliner
-1 pencil eyeliner
-1 face powder


I will not let myself buy any products until I finish this list!!! To be honest, the only products I constantly buy are lip and face products. I love eye-shadow, but I don't buy them anymore!

I will be tracking my progress with photos and updates. If anyone else does this, let me know! 

Love, 
H

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Questions? Comments?