Nitro Type Contest! Ends 03/01/2017

3:58 PM

Hey guys! I rediscovered Nitrotype.com and I've been playing it every day ever since! It's an awesome free, typing game where you race with other users. My wpm is usually 95, but I'm striving for an average of 100! I usually play on MWF 9-12 and 3:30-5  if you ever want to race me! Add me as a friend, my user name is leighhbeee, or you can click here.

Don't have an account? Join here at: https://www.nitrotype.com/join/leighhbeee if you complete 20 races, we both get NitroType cash!
I'm currently saving up NitroType money to start my own team! I'm currently in the PONY team. I only have around $3 million, but I need $5 million to start a team!

Anyways, I am having a contest! The winner will receive a Gold Membership on NitroType, from me! All you have to do is add me as a friend, and comment below you did! The user who has raced the most from now until March 1 will win a NitroType Gold membership from yours truly!

Happy typing!

EDIT: Remember that NitroType only lets a person upgrade to Gold if they are level 20+ ! So if you win the contest and are at level 19 or lower, I will not be able to grant you a membership.

P.S. when I start my own team (might be a month from now) I will have contests like this often! So watch out for that.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Questions? Comments?